Wednesday, July 30, 2014

scrapbook album

hello readers!
Today I'm super excited. Finally I could finish my album.
It's a collection of my daughter's pictures in 2013
To create this album, I used a lot of stamps, dies, papers, mediums & techniques.


the albums are from Maya Road, covered it with sticky canvas from Claudine Helmut Studio
masked with The Crafter's Workshop's stencils using embossing paste.
As you can see below, I used a lot of dies from Dienamics, PTI, American Crafts, Technique Tuesday.
Some stamps are from MFT, PTI, Mo's Digital Pencil, Technique Tuesday, Hero Arts
 and some cuttings from Silhouette.
Using some inks from Hero Arts, Memento Luxe, Ranger & using alcohol inks, embossing paste as the mediums to create some textures.
 Some technique used are watercoloring, stamping, masking, dabbing, Copic coloring
Papers used are Neenah Solar White, Primitive Cream from MFT, American Crafts, Tim Holtz's water color paper & Fabscraps
















hope you're inspired
thank you for stopping by

hugs,



2 comments: