Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Celebrate Good Times... a scrapbook layout

Hi again...
 I'm back with my latest scrapbook layout for Made With Love,  a scrapbook store where I work as one  of their DTs

I use Crate Paper, the Flea Market series 


the series comes in some colorful images, so I decided to print black & white photos to give contrast

added some textures on the background using Tim Holtz stencils with some molding paste... randomly splattered some colors with Mister Huey's

used some dies to help me build up the scene:
film stripe - Tim Holt - Sizzix
doily - Tim Holtz - Sizzix
the "celebrate good times' word - Dienamics
presents - Papertrey Inks stamps & dies

The phrase that you see on the left was made a long time ago...I cut it using my Cameo but had no use of it until now as it fit perfectly well with the theme of the layout




I think that's from me today...
hope you'll be inspired

thank you for visiting
...hugs...








1 comment:

  1. Hello dear Shien Shien .. always amazed me when to see you doing scrap photos, they are stunning popped up by your design and also .... sweet as always :)
    Love and smiles, Yulis

    ReplyDelete