Sunday, September 15, 2013

GDT spot at Lovely Haenglar...

Hi everyone...!!
happily back here again with my Magnolia card
today I am joining a GDT at the Lovely Haenglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge blog

thank you Lovely Haenglar... for giving me the chance to fill the GDT spot 

today's post is about my favorite embellishments...
and my first picks are dies... they are my most favorite embellishments
I use them a lot in most of my cards, projects or scrapbooks 


I created this step card using Tilda Watering from Little Easter collection
framed her using a notebook dies Dienamic
decorated the card with Doohickey dies... Heart Swirl, Grass Lace, Strawberry, Lace Coaster, Dragonflies
 Design paper is from Magnolia, the Sea Breeze Collection
coloring with Distress Ink Markers & Re-Inkers
the enamel dot is from Doodlebug
paper flower is from I am Roses






sooo happy to have this cute strawberry dies... love it a lot...

that's from me today..
thank you for stopping by
and don't forget to go to the challenge blog to see all the DTs' works & the challenge rules

...hugs...


enter this to:


4 comments:

  1. A cute card with lovely details ^^ Thank you for joining the LLC challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love the layout and all the wonderful dies and perfectly coloured.
    Hugs Sue W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow totally gorgeous,thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous and cute card Joe! I really love it!!!

    ReplyDelete