Monday, July 8, 2013

splashed of colors...a scrapbook layout

Hi everyone..!!
It's been quite a while for me to post my scrapbook layout... and it's all because I have a lot of fun playing with my coloring on some stamped images
but.. here I'm today with my layout for a class at Made With Love


I don't know about you.. but I just love the Carta Bella, So Noted collections... the bursts of colors on a pale background that makes the centerpiece 'pops' out so much more
it is a perfect match with the picture I got from my friend... lovely siblings..

masked the background using molding paste and a mask from Prima 
doing some layering and fussy cutting to build up the scene
the red dripping paint was made using The Crafter's Workshop mask & Distress Ink


added a vellum envelope & tag from Melissa Frances to the layout...
Martha Steward punches for the blue doily stripes
Dienamic dies for the blue vines
Cheery Lynn dies for the pale pink doilies


some ornaments from Prima chic resin sculpture window
paper flowers were made using Dienamics dies
added some colors on the resin & layout using paint dabber from Ranger


that's from me today...
Now it's time for me to working on another layouts for the next classes... will be uploading them soon
thank you for visiting

...hugs...



2 comments:

  1. Thank You Very Much For a Nice & Cool Article.

    Great information, the links in your post has where very useful. I think people claim for every little thing these days and it is really no need to. I am operating a website that related on Wood business cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful cards.
    Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete