Friday, March 8, 2013

a happy anniversary gift box...

Hello everyone..!!
just wanna share my heart shape gift box that I did 2 months ago...
using Tilda from With Love collection, some papers from Magnolia
colored her using Distress Ink & re-inkers
decorated it using some Doohickeys and other die cuts..










sent it for a challenge at Magnolia Ink magazine, for a special moments theme
(...cross my fingers...)
and now...I'm waiting for my magazine to come 

Thank you for stopping by



Supplies:
Papers: Magnolia, American Crafts
Coloring Papers: Canson 
Stamps: Tilda from Magnolia, sentiments from Hero Arts
Coloring: Distress Ink & re-inkers
Dies: Doohickeys, Dienamics, Silhouette, Spellbinder
Mediums: Distress Inks, Gesso
Pearls: Doodlebug
Inside the box: paper flowers from Magnolia, Bidmalarna





No comments:

Post a Comment