Sunday, February 24, 2013

Layout...Layout...and...Layouts

Hi..!!
It's been a quite a while that I haven't updated my layout for my regular class at Made With Love
so, here I am with my 5 latest layouts...
enjoy..


 Christmas layout using Graphic 45 paper collection





Family Fun Outdoor..
using Simple Stories, Take A Hike paper collections






Our Little Girl..
( I totally forgot which paper I used for this layout )







Loved & Cherished...
 Using Webster's Pages, Best Friend paper collection






The Good Life..
using Fancy Pants, The Good Life paper collection






Hope you like them...
Thank you for peeking



























1 comment:

  1. Your layouts are always AMAZING and these are no exception! Love all the layering and different embellishments you used- so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete