Wednesday, December 5, 2012

reach for the sky...

Hello all...!!
There's a challenge at the Lawn Fawn blog for anyone...just create any projects using these 3 set of their stamps, Critters set/or Hats Off to You, Sunny Skies and the ABCs set
and there will be some prize for a winner for each of the set and the best of all...your card will be on the catalog and as a display during the Lawn Fawn CHA Winter 2013..!!
 How fun is that...?!

 I was so excited to join on the challenge & created this card...




psssttt... :)
below is my first creation for the challenge..
but.. I did not notice on one of the challenge rules, that we can not use any patterned paper..
so, I redo the card which I show you above...
silly me.. LOL




Wish me luck..
thank you for visiting



Supplies:
Papers: Bazzill Basic Paper; White Neenah cardstock; Dewey Decimal; DCWV; Canson
Inks: Memento; Distress Ink
Coloring: Copic
Others: Zing white embossing powder; Doodlebug pearls & jewels; Martha Steward fine glitter





7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I really like the blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love how you did the background and the colours are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both FABULOUS!!! Love them! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are awesome! Good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my these are FANTASTIC! Such a piece of ART!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cards. I like both versions.

    ReplyDelete