Wednesday, December 7, 2011

live long, laugh often, love much....

Hi...
back again with my scrapbook layout for the regular class in Made With Love..
this time I made a boy's layout... and since I don't have a son, I asked my friend,  Deasy ( I think most of you know her...:D ) for some of her son's pictures... (...chuckles...)

I used papers from Pebbles for the layout.... cut them into some circles in some different sizes and layered them... 
I used both side of the papers since they come with different pattern to make some decorations...
Played with glimmer mists to color the layout... the house die cuts... and on the tissue tape...












Supplies:
Papers: Pebbles
Glimmer Mists: Tattered Angels
Die Cuts: Tim Holtz-Sizzix, My Favorite Things, Spellbinders, Papertrey Inks
Punches: Martha Steward
Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Fiskars
Glimmers: Martha Steward, Stickles
Tim Holtz Tissue Tape
Ribbons, Twine

Thank you for peeking....
:)


Enter this project to:



3 comments:

  1. Great layout, love the boyish look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO, and colors go well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great layout! Thank you so much for joining our Young Crafters Unite challenge =)

    ReplyDelete