Saturday, December 3, 2011

captured moments....

Hello...
back again with my scrapbook layout
This time I made it into something vintage to match with the pictures... 

I chose the Bo Bunny & Melissa Frances papers for the layout... 
I used some technics for the layout...

added some backgrounds by layering some stamps from Tim Holtz... sprayed some Glimmer Mists... and applied some Crackle Paint...
cut some of the papers to make the small bricks... applied some Crackle paint to make them look like the real bricks... and layered them as a wall...

cut some papers with Tim Holtz - Sizzix dies to make the big flower, crumpled it and added some Distress Ink;  film strip for the 2R pictures that I put randomly at the corner above and letters on the tag which also decorated with some Tim Holtz stamps and colored it with Distress Inks in Vintage Photo & Fired Brick...
added some Prima Marketing leaves, flowers and vines... and clock from  Tim Holtz... for the decorations

an this was my first layout for my first regular class at Made with Love Surabaya







Thank you for peeking...
Have a nice weekend...




2 comments: