Wednesday, November 30, 2011

vintage Tilda & lace...

Hi...
so happy to greet you back..
it's been more than a week since my last update...
I have been busy adjusting my schedule by making some scrapbook layouts for some classes at Made with Love Surabaya....
Today I'm back with my newest card... it's a vintage card using Tilda from Magnolia stamps as the image and colored it with Distress Inks & framed it using Spellbinder Dies.. decorated it with Magnolia Doohickeys, laces and resin
Papers  are from Prima Marketing










I love vintage....!!

Thank you for coming....



I'd like to enter this card to

TOMIC #26 ~ Vintage and Lace




4 comments:

  1. Ci Shien,ini cantik banget kartunya.. Suka deh liatnya. Oiya hasil scrapbooknya intip dong :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable, I love everything about it. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! layout ... colors ... image ... everything about it! just perfect!

    hugs, laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love this Tilda!

    Thanks so much for joining our Vintage & Lace Challenge at TOMIC this week, hope to see you again!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete