Tuesday, November 8, 2011

thanks for being my pair...

Hi all....

I'm sooo in love with the new thank you card that I just made... :)
It's a pop-up card... and it has more dimensions than the previous pop-up cards I made...

I used mostly earth tone colors to build up the scene as I imagining a forest scene....

Hope you'll like it...

















PS: did you notice that everything in the card come in pairs?.... 
even the small leaves are come in pair... (chuckles....)

Supplies:
Images: Lawn Fawn Stamps; Critters in the Forest, Bannerific, Bon Voyage, Many Thanks
Papers: DCWV 
Coloring: Copics
Thank you for peeking....

Young Crafters Unite Challenge #3 – Masculine Card

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what an awsome card you've made. I realy love it!!
    You did an amazing job. Thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping. xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. shien this is so kiuuut, love the pop up scene inside your card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I think you did a wonderful job. Sending a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! What an absolutely stunning card!!! The sentiment is adorable and I just LOVE the entire scene and the dimension that you created on the inside. Such fabulous work! I'm so glad you joined the Lawnscaping Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!!! This is fantastic Shien.....another great pop up card....LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Thank u for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)can't wait to see your next creation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Wow, Wow! This pop us is fantabulous! Holy moly! Loving how you gave each item a "friend" - your coloring is fabulous! This is just marvelous! I am so glad that you were inspired to make this beauty and thank you for entering it into the Lawnscaping challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is incredible! I love the simplicity of the front, and then you open up the inside and it's like a diorama! So cool! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete