Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday....

Hello...
it's been more than 2 weeks since I've updated my blog....
It was a very enjoyable trip for both me & my husband... and a very tiring one....
Feel very happy to be back at home... and doing something that I like....

I just need a day of resting after the trip before going back to my routine... and made this cheering happy birthday card using Magnolia Stamps..

It's my first attempt using tombow marker to color Tilda...











Supplies:
Magnolia Stamps
Magnolia Doohickeys
Hero Arts Stamp
Tombow
Distress Inks
Martha Steward Punch
Echo Park Paper
Lasting Impression Papers
Zing Embossing Powder
Seam Binding
Resin
Charm
Stickles
Flower
Ribbon














3 comments:

  1. WOW, what a beautiful card! LOVE IT!!!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, that is so cute how you used the cake with her. I have the cake stamp, and it is so sweet. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Very pretty! Colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete