Wednesday, October 5, 2011

a little note....

Hi...
it's the beginning of a month... and I feel that time flies so fast...
My daughter will be celebrating her 10th birthday this month... oh how I miss her toddler years...!! 
and soon in 3 more years she will continue her study overseas....


Yesterday I just made a 3D pop up card for her....
A scenic card which she loves it very much...

'a little note'.... hoping that my daughter will have a beautiful life ahead....










Supplies:
DCWV cardstock
Hampton Art Stamps
Maya Road Stamps
Lawn Fawn Stamps
Martha Steward Punch
Carla Craft Punch
Distress Ink
Hand Cut Cloud


I'd like to enter this card for:
- Young Crafters Unite:  Challenge #2 – Envelope to match


....and I know it's too late... 
but it's better than never...
Happy World Card Making Day...!!

13 comments:

  1. Woooowwww Shien2, I LOVE IT!!!!! so cool!!! LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness, this is amazing! SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing is this. How did you make that pop up scene on the inside? It's wonderful! Yes, your daughter will love it, as I do. So glad you entered this into the Lawnscaping challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AMAZING! The detail is just so creative and unbelievable! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so wonderful! I love how much you decorated the envelope, and all the dimension on the card. It looks fabulous =) Thank you so much for joining us at Young Crafters Unite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card just makes me SO HAPPY! I love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh this little card is amazing! Such a sweet little scene awaiting inside :) And the envelope is just as fabulous as the card. Amazing job! Thanks for playing with us at YCU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. My. Goodness! This is just an AMAZING card! WOW....the pop up is incredible and I love the matching envie!! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww Super cute card. love the cute pop up scene u create, Shien! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at WMC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is absolutely stunning! I love all of those pretty, soft colors and all of that fabulous dimension. Amazing job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! I don't even know what to say! This is just cute, sweet, and absolutely amazing! So glad you joined us this month at Young Crafters Unite!

    ReplyDelete