Thursday, October 13, 2011

bottle vases....

Hello...
My daughter will be celebrating International Day at her school this month...
the students will be decorating their classroom according to the country they assign to.

My daughter and her classmates plans to decorate the class with flag, bulletin board filled with information regarding to the country, dolls in traditional costumes... 
It's a very exciting event for the students for they are going to wear the country's traditional costumes or anything related to the country....

As the class mom... I coordinate with the other moms to accommodate the children needs... We delegate some of the works....

Since the children are going to sell some traditional food, they need to transform the class into a small restaurant...  Other moms are going to supply the food, drinks, plates, glasses, flowers, etc.... and for me, the tables vases

I got the idea to use bottles as the vases and decorated them with some stuff that I have








...and this is my last post for this month... I will be accompanying my husband for his business trip...

See you next month...
:)


6 comments:

  1. Awwww...Shien...lucu2 banget!!!!!
    I love them ALL! Have a safe trip yaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are breathtaking!!! Fabulous work!!!! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely STUNNING!!! You did a wonderful job!!!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. lutuuuuunaaaaa.... kapan2 mau nyobain ahhh... TFS

    ReplyDelete