Saturday, May 7, 2011

Altered Memo Pads

A few months ago, I was looking for something to display my scrapbook layout. Then I found a wooden stand that painters usually use to display theirs. It comes in a package with watercolor paints, paint brushes and  also the palette and to my surprise there were 3 acid free 6" x 8" chipboards.
I was sitting with my daughter, thinking what to do with these boards. 
Then we remembered that most of the girls like to collect some cute memos. So we came up with the idea to decorate the chipboards as the memo pads



Papers: Prima Marketing, Botanical Collection
Webster's Pages SpringMarket & Ladies & Gents
Stamps: Hero Arts, French Writing with Butterfly with Ranger Embossing
Penny Black, Gift of Flowers colored with Copic
Prima Marketing Clear Stamp
Paper punch: Martha Steward


Papers: Prima Marketing Botanical Collection
Bo Bunny Gabrielle Series
Stamp: Penny Black Rain or Shine colored with Faber Castell Coloring Pencil
Tim Holtz Visual Artistry
Punch: Martha Steward

1 comment: